Advertisement

Sommerce Shop v3.2.0 – A Versatile E-Commerce WordPress Theme

Testimonials

  1. ecee:I bought the theme about a week ago, and now I have this site: http://downloadcraftshop.com/. I just stopped by here to tell what I think about the Sommerce theme and the service from the theme developers. It’s AWESOME ! I know I have many questions but they never get tired of answering questions and they are always kind and helpful – and they have quickly solved any question I have had. I have always gotten answers within 24 hours (they seem to answer about the same time every day so the time depends on when I’m asking the question). I have tried several themes and frameworks before, but I have never got this high level of service. They just solve everything, and they’re so nice. I really recommend this theme and the service you get! Thank you for all help and your quick, kind and professional way of handling all my questions! You are the best! A very happy customer!

  2. Smirle:Hello all, I have given Sommerce a 5-star rating, but I also wanted to provide my two cents in case anyone is unsure about purchasing this theme. Not only is the theme itself very versatile and easy to manipulate, but the support we get in the Sommerce forum is amazing – the developers are very, very quick to respond to issues. It’s a great theme and I would strongly recommend it. My site is: http://byheartbooks.com/ :)

  3. Cerilia: I’ve been working on this theme now for over 3 months, its a real joy. The support is second to none and is always dealt with same or following day. The devs of Sommerce are always friendly and go that extra mile with help, often walking through advice or supplying the correct code/files. A clear 5 Star theme!

  4. retrovertigo: This is a fantastic theme and to make it even better the support is excellent. Every question I have asked has been answered quickly with a successful outcome. Highly recommended.

  5. cifero: Fantastic theme: working perfectly, frequently updated, and well configurable with a first-class customer support. You can not get much better than that around! 5 star rating.

  6. auhndt: This Sommerce Theme is the best theme by far on ThemeForest for a Commerce based shop. Highly customizable and GREAT support. Top notch!

  7. mrmikeman: I have no had much experience with paid themes. But I will tell you, the Creators of Sommerce theme not only have attractive products. But they have great customer service on their Forums. Rarely do I wait 24 hours before I get a response. I give them an A+ Above and Beyond. Thank You Sommerce Team

  8. mrmikeman: I have had repeat bad experience with Envato Network Author Support. However Sommerce and the Support Provided is EXCELLENT ! I want to thank you guys AGAIN for your support, it is very good and I want you to know I appreciate it a lot. It allows me to accomplish my goals for my website. I am VERY happy with the Sommerce Theme and the support provided by you guys. I recommend to anyone looking for a theme with good support to chose a theme from this Author. If the Style fits your needs, then you wont go wrong with with @Sara_P Thank you 1 million times for your efforts!

  9. deanolegg: This theme and the support is second to none. Easy to use theme and if you have any trouble you can be sure they will help you. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

0 Comments